Monday, December 21, 2009

Naughty or nice?





Saturday night, I went up to Meredith's room to tuck her in for bed. She would normally be reading her favorite book, but instead she was writing a note... to "Santa Klos". Earlier in the day, she had done something naughty to Michael. They worked it out, but evidently she was feeling guilty about her actions, worrying about whether they were going to have an affect on Santa's generosity to her. It was too late and I was too tired to explain that it's Jesus that we need to apologize to when we are naughty... I figure I can save the theology lesson for another day. It was so cute to see her upset about how she treated Michael and how concerned she was about what Santa thought about it. I will save this sweet letter forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment