- smelling the beautiful roses that arrived for me with a card expressing my hubby's love
- each one of my kiddos even more this Valentines Day than last years
- that Michael packed up all of his baby books to give to his little baby friend
- the delicious lunch and encouraging conversation I had with a lifelong friend
- that all 4 of my kiddies walked the entire 2 miles of the hike that we took yesterday
- the listening ear of my sweet mother
- that Patrick has been home for 2 weeks
- that Meredith is excited to do research on Theodore Roosevelt
- hearing Marky give advice to Maddie only to hear Maddie say "thanks"
- that I was blessed enough to hold a 4 month old baby today
- how warm the weather was and is predicted to be for the next few days
- that God's grace never runs out, that He loved me first and that His love doesn't depend on me
Happy Valentines Day!