Monday, March 16, 2009

Busyness

Life at our house has been business as usual, but over the past week it seems as if the business was more "busyness". Daddy was traveling, I was in charge of leading the Brownie meeting, everyone needed their hair done before spring break, Maddie had her talent show, we were all getting ready to go away for the weekend, and the list just kept going. It was a great week - when the chaos was under control. But how do I keep the cap on the chaos?? I love our family life, even when it is busy, but I DON'T like chaos. It robs me of all joy, and I find myself wishing for things to end rather than enjoying the present moment that we are living in. I have really been wondering about this over the past week. The only answer that I have for myself is to take it one day at a time, one event at a time. Yes, I have to do some planning, but I really need to make sure that I don't get overwhelmed with all that there is to do because then it turns into chaos. I am sure as time goes by I will get better at the busyness. My greatest desire for our family is to have balance in our home, so it is to that end I will keep directing our days. Here are some pics of some of the things that we have been doing!















No comments:

Post a Comment