- I love that my painting project of my bathroom cupboards is going so well!
- I was so excited that Michael was pooping in the potty... until he didn't :(
- Why doesn't she like me?
- I miss Patrick.
- I'm so thankful for wonderful babysitters.
- My heart hurts when my friend is hurting.
- I loved kissing my kids today.
- I hated spanking 2 of my kids today - but then loved kissing them again.
- Drinking good wine (bought with the cash in my pocket!) with my friends and having great conversation tonight was so fulfilling. I feel blessed because of them.
- When will it get easier?
- I'm so excited to see tulip tips peaking up from the ground!
- I was very disappointed in the mail today.
- Going to Bible study today was very enjoyable - I am loving studying the book of Esther so much.
- I wish that I could have talked to my sisters today.
- I'm afraid of what might happen if my kitchen floor gets any stickier.
- I'm happy that tomorrow is another day, with no mistakes in it yet, and mercy from my God that flows and flows. I love you, Lord.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Posted by Heather Henricks at 11:43 PM