Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I know tonight...

  • 3 of my kids went to bed way to late - I can always count on #3 to be sound asleep before I make "the rounds" (you know what I'm talking about, moms!).  Thank goodness for that!!  #s 1, 2 and 4... not so much...
  • I'm so happy that Patrick came home tonight.  I need another driver in the house... I mean... I'm thrilled to hold his hand over dinner (delivered pizza) ... yeah, that's what I meant. 
  • it's Wednesday and 3 of my kiddos still have big things going on this week
  • if I could work full time doing hair, I would - really.
  • I am suffering from "I didn't get enough for Christmas for the kids" syndrome.  It always hits me on the 15th, the day I try to be done with shopping. 
  • I would like to make a prime rib for Christmas dinner.  Some friends of mine swear it's a cinch.  Should I try it?
  •  As a Colorado girl, I think that I SHOULD say that I'm sad it hasn't REALLY snowed yet this winter... BUT - truth is I AM THRILLED!!!  I hate snow. 
  • troulble-making-people are so tiresome.  SO. VERY. TIRESOME.
  • I want to remember that Jesus is really the reason for all of our celebrating.
  • I have a lot of wrapping to do
  • I loved rocking my baby boy tonight
  • I loved snuggling with one of my daughters
  • the laundry is never done around here
  • I have a furniture rearrange going on in my mind once I take the tree down.  Can't wait!!  
  • I really need to go see "Woodwards" Christmas vingnettes in order for it to really feel like Christmas... this weekend it will happen.
  • I can't forget that I have 2 birthday's to get ready for before January 1.  Oh boy... 
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment