Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Soundtrack

Yesterday afternoon, I was working on a sewing project, and I had Amy Grant's new CD playing in the background.  It was so peaceful (until Michael and his buddy Xalen interrupted asking for the 100th time that day for a snack).  This new music of hers is outstanding.  I have been a fan of hers for years, and so I love everything she does.  The words to these songs are honest and real.  Each one is great, but my two favorites are "Better than a Hallelujah" and "Overnight"... oh but then there's the new versions of "Arms of Love" and "somewhere down the Road"...well, I just love all of them.  I feel like they are the soundtrack to my soul right now.  It's so great to find music that speaks what you want to say.  That's what this song collection is for me.  You should listen to them too. I think you will enjoy them.  A lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment