Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Coloring

I wish I had a picture to go along with what I'm writing.  But, if I got up to take one, the moment would be ruined.  Michael is sitting near me, at the kitchen table, coloring a Batman picture.  His poke up hair, and Batman jammies complete this peaceful, happy scene.  He just told me that the picture is for Daddy.  My cutie pie has his tongue out, wiggling side to side on his sweet little mouth, concentrating very intently; every once in a while he pauses and puts his hands to his face, inspecting what he just finished.  With his approval,  and sometimes mine, he continues on.  At 4 years old, he is a very good colorer (is that a word?).  He stays in the lines and picks colors that go together perfectly.  This particular picture is VERY colorful.  Daddy's office will be nicely decorated with this picture.   I am blessed to be home with him at this very perfect moment.



(I snuck over and was able to get a couple of photos before he noticed and told me to stop)



No comments:

Post a Comment