Thursday, December 31, 2009

2 days late
















I'm late on writing a happy birthday post to my sweet Maddie-girl. Madison Renee turned 9 on December 29th. Her birthday was such a happy day, coming on the tail end of many celebrations. One of the nicest things was that her cousins from Nebraska were able to share it with her, along with her good friend Nicole. My Maddie is the happiest, smiliest, most generous and king girl I know. She is messy and forgetful, intellient and head-strong. Her creativity and passion are foundations of her character. My life is a better life simply because she was born to me. She makes me smile, she challenges me, she tries my patience, she causes me to take life a little less serious - like she does. I love you, my darling Maddie-girl. You are the light of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment