Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Lately...

You would think that I would have lots of time to blog lately, but for some reason, I haven't had the desire or the energy to come up with the thoughts. One day has melted into another to the point that last night I couldn't remember how long I've been in this silly predicament. As long as I am trying to find the blessings surrounding me, and they are, my time spent on the couch has been bearable. It's when I start focusing on the things I can't do that I feel like I am a hostage of this circumstance. The kids and Patrick have adjusted to our slower days, and they have all become compassionate servers to this hobbling mama. Even Michael rubbed my sore foot last night. One day at a time, I am making it through. Lately, I've been blessed by the little things and I hope that I don't forget the lessons about "being still" that I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment