Monday, December 22, 2008

Spring cleaning in December



Yesterday, Patrick and I cleaned like crazy people. It was so nice to have his help. Actually "nice" doesn't adequately describe having his help. It was AMAZING, INCREDIBLE, OUTSTANDING to have his help. He was a cleaning guru. Meredith said to me last night, "You and Daddy were so busy today". Yes we were... we were all over busy. Patrick even went to the grocery store for me! The house has never looked cleaner, and the cupboards and fridge have never been more stocked up. I was exhausted when I finally laid down last night. We are ready for company and for celebrating Christmas with our families. I had to take a couple of pictures of my full fridge and cupboards because they have never looked this way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment