Saturday, October 18, 2008

All about pictures


Last Sunday, we took some family pictures. My dad and mom were the photographer and the "make the kids smile" assistant (respectively). It is something that I absolutely love doing. I love seeing the kids with the fall colors as well as the fun tradition with Pop-pop and Grandma. My dad is the best photographer, and he and mom make the kids smile so genuinely. This is the 4th year that we have done this and much to my family's dismay, I want to do it every year. We even tried to get Molly (doggie) in the pictures again this year, but she was too confused with all of the commotion... and believe me, there is commotion. But a fun sort of commotion, laced with bribery, bossiness, threats, and lots of love. Thanks to Grandma and Pop-pop for giving us these sweet memories!








No comments:

Post a Comment