Thursday, July 24, 2008

This week...

*Super Target opened up and we took a field trip
*another week of swimming lessons - Maddie is learning the breast stroke and Marky is learning the crawl
*church
*being picked up by Grandma Oman after swimming lessons one day and getting a treat at Starbucks
*the big girls getting a birthday party invitation
*mommy celebrating a friend's birthday by going to the movie "Mama Mia" and gabbing over chocolate birthday cake and guacamole chips
*health club child care
*sewing doll clothes with Marky and Cassidy
*Patrick calling to say he would be home in an hour
*CUTE $5 shoes!!
*visiting with my mom in my living room
* finding a little brown mouse at the pool
*counting down the days to Florida
*reading "The Snow Globe Family" with Meredith
*rain!
*email from Ashley
*friends
*lunges and squats
*God's word
*sweet kisses from my sweet son
*knowing that God is always with me... no matter what. Psalm 121 "where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the maker of Heaven and earth".

No comments:

Post a Comment